Darvin L. Martin
The Open Minds Project
WANTED: Open-minded, progressive clients who believe that a diverse, socially-conscious workforce has the power to build a just and sustainable world and who understand that the human spirit isn't defined by our work but that our work is defined by the human spirit.
Thank you for visiting my website and considering me for your diversity consulting needs. If you're here, then it probably means you're facing some diversity challenges in your business, school, or organization and came seeking answers. Diversity can be a very sensitive, highly-charged, and combustible issue for many individuals and groups; its always good to have someone on your team who can help you ask the right questions, manage change, and build the bridges to your success.
Do you NEED...
- New, creative strategies to recruit a diverse workforce?
- Help facilitating cooperation and inclusion with your current staff?
- Guidance in building healthy relationships to diversity among your students and faculty?
- Dynamic ways to transform your school or work culture?
Do you want...
- A deeper understanding and relationship with yourself and others?
- A paradigm shift in the way you experience diversity as a personal and organizational force for positive change?
- Confidence in resolving your diversity challenges now and in the future?
- Satisfaction knowing that you're doing the right thing?
- Personal growth and meaningful reflection?
- A positive, powerful tool for helping youth understand and appreciate diversity?
- New, creative strategies and tools to help build and sustain a diverse workforce?
- Feeling deeper connection to self and others?
- Self-exploration and greater self-knowledge?
- Freedom for self-expression in a safe, supportive group environment?